Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Chicken Ring

#The Best Chicken Ring. Advertisements

Good VDO of Chicken Ring

Not some time past, I presented the story. Useful. today i am pleased to present Video on Pillsbury Crescent Rolls Recipe. i want it to dam my sisters. and the public. info that is useful. along with your friends. Chicken Ring, which I even have seen this as an outstanding contribution. VDO is that the information. The End. Judgment in the view. Chicken Ring Video Clips. Duration : 6.33 Mins.

1 1/2 cups or 1 can cooked chicken, chopped- 1/2 C red bell pepper, chopped - 1/2 C broccoli, chopped (we added some spinach)- 2 Tbs onion, chopped - 1 1/2 C shredded cheese (colby, cheddar, or jack)- 2/3 C canned condensed cream of chicken soup- 2 packages refrigerated crescent rolls Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Lay out the crescent rolls as directed in video and fill with mixture. Bake at 350 for about 35-40 minutes. Until bubbly and light brown. You can use any filling that you would like. One favorite is: Taco Ring - Cook your ground beef/turkey and mix with 2T water and taco seasoning, and cheese. Spread on the crescent rolls and fold. Bake at 350 for 35-40 mins. After it cools shreed lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream and put in the middle of the ring. Serve with salsa. Any questions, send me a note......
View Related articles associated with Pillsbury Crescent Rolls Recipe. I Roll below. I even have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Chicken Ring.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment