Saturday, July 14, 2012

My Grandmother's Kiflis (For my Cousin Julie)

#The Best My Grandmother's Kiflis (For my Cousin Julie).
Advertisements

Good VDO of My Grandmother's Kiflis (For my Cousin Julie)

Not earlier, I presented the story. Useful. today i am pleased to gift Video on Crescent Rolls Recipe. i want it to dam my sisters. and therefore the public. data that is helpful. along with your friends. My Grandmother's Kiflis (For my Cousin Julie), which I have seen this as an impressive contribution. VDO is that the information. The End. Judgment within the view. My Grandmother's Kiflis (For my Cousin Julie) Video Clips. Duration : 18.60 Mins.

Greetings! Today is Kifli day in my house. This may not mean much to some of you, but to me it is an annual tradition. Both of my grandmother's, my Mommom (my paternal grandmother) and my Nanny (my maternal grandmother) made this recipe. Although I don't expect that many of you will undertake this recipe, I wanted to share it. Mostly because my cousin who is 10 years younger than I, saw that I was getting ready to make them and asked me for the recipe. I thought I would do the video to show how it is done, so she could have a place of reference. Kifli is Hungarian for "cookie" it can refer to any small sweet treat in that language. But to me Kifli is a flaky pastry dough that is filled with any number of delicious fillings. Today I have made the traditional prune lekvar, apricot, cherry, pineapple and raspberry. If you decide to try this, make sure that you make the dough the night before and plan on spending at least a half a day making the cookies. They are a labor of love but well worth the effort. For me, Kifli help me to remember where I came from and also keep a tradition alive. I think we can all get caught up in everyday living that we sometimes forget that the holidays are not about stuff, they are about love. They are about remembering those who are no longer with us and they are about creating memories with our families and our children so that one day they will do the same. Forgive me for getting so mushy, gushy, but Kifli day is special for me. Julie, I hope ...
View Related articles related to Crescent Rolls Recipe. I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share My Grandmother's Kiflis (For my Cousin Julie).
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment