Friday, July 13, 2012

Quick Mini Sheppard's Pies- Mini Pie Pans- Pampered Chef

1# Quick Mini Sheppard's Pies- Mini Pie Pans- Pampered Chef.
Advertisements

VDO of Quick Mini Sheppard's Pies- Mini Pie Pans- Pampered Chef

After we have a tendency to got the information concerning Crescent Roll Recipes Appetizers ago VDO, we are going to investigate the Quick Mini Sheppard's Pies- Mini Pie Pans- Pampered Chef. I urge everybody to use judgment within the audience. A recent survey found that I have come across Quick Mini Sheppard's Pies- Mini Pie Pans- Pampered Chef. I saw that it had been important for them to be revealed. If any errors. I apologize. If you do not need to publish VDO. i'm happy to be here. Thanks for a great VDO. Quick Mini Sheppard's Pies- Mini Pie Pans- Pampered Chef Video Clips. Duration : 12.80 Mins.

Saw an item you'd love to own? Go to my site at www.pamperedchef.biz/jcarroll or email me at jcarrollpc@gmail.com to order yours today! Super cute, yet super tasty and done in about 20 minutes. Add a salad and you've got a great dinner, or serve them at tea parties and get-togethers for a wonderful appetizer! Pampered Chef items used: Mini Pie Pans- Mix and Chop- .50 Easy Accent Decorator- 8" Executive Saute Pan- Classic Batter Bowl- .50 1-cup Prep Bowls (set of 6)- 3-cup leakproof square glass containers Easy Read Measuring Cups (set of 3)- .50 Adjustable Measuring Spoons (set of 2)- Dijon Mustard Rub- .75 Large Bar Pan (stone)- Ingredients- 1 tube of crescent roll dough 1/2 ground meat ( I used turkey) 1/2 packet of Lipton's Secret Recipes- Onion soup 1/2 tsp of PC Dijon Mustard Rub 1 packet of Idaho's instant potatoes (Buttery Homestyle) 1 cup of can /frozen (and thawed) corn 1/4 of shredded cheddar cheese
View Related articles related to Crescent Roll Recipes Appetizers. I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Quick Mini Sheppard's Pies- Mini Pie Pans- Pampered Chef.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment